How can I access MS SQL 2005?
There are 2 options to access MS SQL 2005 database. You can use:
1) ASP.net Enterprise Manager web client at http://22.214.171.124/sqlmanager
2) Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio Express (MSSQLMSE).
In order to use Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio Express (MSSQLMSE) you need to:
1. Download Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio Express at http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=c243a5ae-4bd1-4e3d-94b8-5a0f62bf7796&displaylang=en
2. Install the application in your local PC/laptop by following the wizard.
3. Once installation is finished, open the application at Start > Programs > Microsoft SQL Server 2005 > SQL Server Management Studio Express.
4. Enter details as below:
Server type: Database Engine
Server name: (IP address of MSSQL server - please see activation form)
Authentication: SQL Server Authentication
Username: (MSSQL username - please see activation form)
Password: (MSSQL user password - please see activation form)
5. Click 'Connect'.
6. You are now connected to the database where you can manage tables, queries, settings and much more by using this client's tools.