Guide on How to Set up Mail in Ipad
1. If this is the first account you’re setting up on the iPad tap Mail. Otherwise, from the Home screen tap Settings -> Mail -> Accounts -> Add Account.
2. Choose your email account type. To set up email to work with your email address tap Other.
3. Enter your Name , Address(email address), Email Password ,and description.
4. Tap SAVE POP and IMAP will be shown on top of the screen. You are allowed to choose POP3 or IMAP when setting up domain email into iPad.
5. Tap POP so it get highlighted.
6. Fill in all the information as follows - POP Info Name : Email name , Address (full email address), and Description.
Incoming Mail server : host name: mail.yourdomain.com, Username: (full email address) Password (email password) > click done/verify.
7. If system is showing a message "Cannot verify server identity", tap Details and tap Accept.
8. Go back HOME and then go to -> Settings -> Mail, Contacts, Calendars -> Tap (email account you set up earlier) and check POP and SMTP (outgoing mail server) setting.
9. Tap SMTP mail.yourdomain.com > tap mail.yourdomain.com On.
10.Check your SMTP SSL: off , Authentication: Password, Server Port number : 26 Once confirm tap DONE.
11. Go back to email setting page, click Advance to check your POP settings, SSL: off, Authentication: Password , Server Port : 110