User Mailbox Migration to Smartermail
Posted by on 06 June 2014 03:35 PM
Below are the steps required to migrate a user mailbox to SmarterMail.
(1) Create all the email accounts in Plesk control panel ( https://<ipaddress>:8443 )
Login in Plesk control panel >> Email accounts:-
(2) Once email accounts are created from Plesk Panel, please log in to Smartermail via this link
Login via email username and password you created from Plesk Panel.
(3) Now we going to migrate email contents from MailEnable server to SmarterMail.
Once logged in into Smartermail go to Settings:-
(4) “Mailbox Migration” will open a new popup box in your browser. Open the drop down box and choose “MailEnable” then click Next:-
(5) Check “Email” then click Next:-
(6) Choose type ( IMAP or POP ), type current/old server IP, the port will be chosen by default depending on the type selection, key in email username and password and test connection. Then, click on Next:-
(7) Email content will migrate automatically once you click “Start”:-
Email contents will be migrated from MailEnable to new Smartermail account.
If you need any further assistance, do get back to us by submitting a support ticket here - http://247livesupport.biz