If your Registered Email contact is no longer active or has changed, follow these steps on how to get your Registered Contact Email to be updated:
- Check Admin Contact Code at MyNIC WHOIS (http://whois.domainregistry.my/).
- Go to MyNIC Domain Management System (http://mydomain.shinjiru.com.my/).
- Click on "Forget Username"
- Enter the related Code(MyNIC Handle) and click on "Submit" button.
- Select Option (2) and click on "Submit" button:
- Enter new email address in text box provided and click on “Submit” button.
- It will display a page where you need to print out the form with Company Letterhead (as shown in WHOIS), stamp with company chop & sign by person-in-charge.
- Then, fax it directly to MyNIC (+603 8945 5642 or +603 8943 5520) or email it to Domreg Department (firstname.lastname@example.org) as an attachment (in JPEG format).
- After email address is updated by MyNIC, we will request MyNIC to send a reset login link to you. Then, you can login and update the domain info.
- PLEASE DO NOT change any details in the form or the application will be rejected by MyNIC.