Knowledgebase: MANUALS / GUIDES
Email Guide/Setup for Blackberry Phone [INFO]
Posted by on 29 December 2014 04:32 PM
This Guide is only for Setup an Email Account using our normal mail service.
NOTE: For MS Exchange, kindly refer to this Guide.
1. Click on "Setup" icon.
2. Click on "Email Accounts" icon.
3. Click on "Internet Mail Account" icon.
4. Drop down the options and Choose --> "Other".
5. Key in your Username and Password, and Click "Continue"
6. Click on "Change Settings" icon and/or Go to --> "Advanced Options". Then, insert the following information:
Email Server: mail.<your domain name>
Email Server Type: POP
Outgoing Server: mail.<your domain name>
Outgoing Server Type: POP
Method to Retrieve "Advanced/Change Setting" Option:
a) Open one of your email accounts and then go Options > Email Account Management > Choose the email account you want to edit and select "Edit"
b) Setup > Email Accounts > Internet Mail Account > Choose the email acct you want to edit and select "Edit"
For more details on the General Guide, you may refer to following Blackberry's KB:
YouTube Guide --> [ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOk6Q2pK52U ]