HOW TO: Add new domains in Plesk
Posted by on 22 December 2017 11:06 AM
To add a new domain in Plesk, follow these steps:
1. Log in to Plesk.
2. In the left sidebar, click Websites & Domains:
The Adding New Domain Name page appears:
4. In the Domain name text box, type the domain name for the site.
5. In the Hosting type list box, select one of the following options:
6. Confirm that the Activate the DNS service and Activate the mail service check boxes are selected.
7. Under Hosting Settings, Plesk automatically completes the Document root and Preferred domain options. Confirm that they are set to the values you want.