HOW TO: Add new Domain Alias in Plesk
Posted by Sugen S. on 22 December 2017 11:15 AM
Domain aliases enable you to point one or more domains to your primary domain. For example, if your primary domain is example.com, you could have domain aliases for example.org and example.net that point to example.com.
To add a new domain alias, follow these steps:
1. Log in to Plesk.
2. In the left sidebar, click Websites & Domains:
3. Click Add a Domain Alias page appears.. The
4. In the Domain alias name text box, type the name of the domain alias.
5. In the for the domain list box, select the domain (the primary domain) for which you are creating the alias.
6. Under Settings, select the options you want for the domain alias:
7. Click. Plesk creates the domain alias.