Generate and Renew Let’s Encrypt SSL Certificates in Plesk
Posted by on 22 December 2017 11:36 AM
[ Last Updated on - 26 August 2021 ]
INSTALLING A LET’S ENCRYPT SSL CERTIFICATE ON YOUR DOMAIN
To install Let’s Encrypt SSL certificate on your domain, follow these steps:
1. Log in to Plesk.
2. In the left sidebar, click Websites & Domains:
3. Click SSL/TLS Certificate icon:
4. The Let's Encrypt SSL Certificate page appears:
5. In the E-mail address text box, type a valid e-mail address.
6. To use wildcard SSL, please tick all and click "Get it free".
7. If your nameserver is using External NS, the TXT Record must add in DNS Record from External Nameserver for verification to install wildcard SSL/TLS certificate from Let's Encrypt. (Please wait 10-15 minute for propagation after TXT Record created before click Reload)
But domain using Internal NS from hosting server. TXT Record will automatic created.
8. Installation SSL/TLS certificate from Let's Encrypt is completed.
Please contact us by submitting a support ticket at http://247livesupport.biz if you have any inquiries about this.