Knowledgebase: Shared Hosting
HOW TO: Remove password protection from the Web Statistics page
Posted by on 22 December 2017 12:42 PM
By default, Plesk requires users to authenticate before they can view the statistics page for a website or domain. If you want, however, you can remove password protection from the statistics page.
REMOVING PASSWORD PROTECTION
To remove password protection from the site statistics page for a website or domain, follow these steps:
1. Log in to Plesk.
2. In the left sidebar, click Websites & Domains:
3. Locate the domain you want to configure, and then click Hosting Settings:
4. On the Hosting Settings page, scroll down to the Web scripting and statistics section:
5. Clear the (Protect access to your web statistics with your FTP username and password) check box.
6. Click. Users can now view the statistics page without typing a username or password.