Setup email on iPhone as ActiveSync ( Dynamail )
Posted by Shakir M. on 27 February 2019 02:59 PM
1. On your iPhone go Settings > Passwords & Accounts as per Figure 1.1:
2. Add Account as per Figure 2.1:
3. Choose Exchange as per Figure 3.1:
4. Key in your Email Address > Next. As per Figure 4.1:
5. You will get a message choose “Configure Manually “. As per Figure 5.1:
6. Key in your Email Password > Next. As per Figure 6.1:
7. Key in the Server Name in which its provided to you in the Activation Form such us mail.dynamail.asia or mail2.dynamail.asia or mail3.dynamail.asia then Click On Next. As per Figure 7.1:
8. Click on Save. As per Figure 8.1.
Congratulations!! Your email setup on your iPhone as ActiveSync is done.
Please contact our support if you face any issue in regards to ActiveSync setup for Dynamail on iPhone at firstname.lastname@example.org or submit a ticket on https://247livesupport.biz .