Setup email on iPhone as ActiveSync ( Dynamail )
Posted by Shakir M. on 27 February 2019 02:59 PM
1. On your iPhone go Settings > Passwords & Accounts as per Figure 1.1:
2. Add Account as per Figure 2.1:
3. Choose Exchange as per Figure 3.1:
4. Key in your Email Address > Next. As per Figure 4.1:
5. You will get a message choose “Configure Manually “. As per Figure 5.1:
6. Key in your Email Password > Next. As per Figure 6.1:
7. Key in the Server Name in which its provided to you in the Activation Form such us mail.dynamail.asia or mail2.dynamail.asia or mail3.dynamail.asia then Click On Next. As per Figure 7.1:
8. Click on Save. As per Figure 8.1.
Congratulations!! Your email setup on your iPhone as ActiveSync is done.