Outlook Setup with ActiveSync ( Dynamail )
Posted by Shakir M. on 07 March 2019 03:00 PM
Note: In order to setup your email in Microsoft Outlook with ActiveSync Technology. You must have Outlook 2013, 2016 and 2019. The Setup guide as described below:
1. Open your Outlook and Click On “File”, as per Figure 1:
2. Go Info > Account Settings as per Figure 2:
3. Click on “New” as per Figure 3:
4. Choose Manual Setup and Click Next as per Figure 4:
5.Choose Exchange ActiveSync Option as per Figure 5:
6. Key in your Email Address and Email Password and the Server Name (Refer to your Activation Email). In this case server name is “mail3.dynamail.asia “and click Next as per Figure 6:
7. Click on Close as per the Figure 7:
8. Click on Finish as per Figure 8:
Congratulations!! Your email setup on your Outlook as ActiveSync is done. Now all your email and calendar will be synced with server and other devices your setup your email on.
Please contact our support if you face any issue in regards to Outlook setup with ActiveSync at firstname.lastname@example.org or submit a ticket on https://247livesupport.biz .