HOW TO: Create a Cloudflare Account and Add a Website
Posted by Shakir M. on 06 May 2020 12:04 PM
Signing up to Cloudflare is simple. we will describe how you can make an account and add a website.
1) Go to Visit https://dash.cloudflare.com/sign-up .
2) Create a Cloudflare account with your email address and password. Click ‘Create account’ to proceed. You will get an interface like below. Cloudflare will ask you to add site. You can add your domain;
3) Go to Websites and Add a Site
You will get an interface like below:
4) Choose a plan “ Select the Free plan” then Confirm Plan.
5) Add DNS for your domain, point your domain to your hosting IP address. Click Here to find your Hosting IP
Add A records, as per example below:
Add MX record for your email:
You may also Import DNS Records in CloudFlare that generate from cPanel.
6) Contact your domain registrar and ask them to change the Nameserver for your domain to Cloudflare NameServer as per example below. The Click on " Done, Check nameserver "
Once all the above done, you have successfully created an Cloudflare account. Please, hold on for the DNS propagation time 6-12 hours.
If you require any assistance you contact our support via https://247livesupport.biz or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.