Guide for MetaTrader AutoStart after a VPS reboot
Posted by Muqri F. on 02 November 2020 06:25 PM
Guide for MetaTrader automatically start (AutoStart) after a VPS reboot
- Login to your VPS using the credential provided
- Computer: VPS IP:43200 (Eg: 192.168.1.2:43200)
- Username: Administrator
- Password: (refer your Activation form)
- Click OK, then you should have connected to your VPS
- Locate Startup shortcut in your VPS desktop and put your MetaTrader (MT4/MT5) shortcut into the Startup folder.
- Download Run now AutoLogon.exe from here
- Create folder C:\AutoLogon and move downloaded AutoLogon.exe into this directory
- Run AutoLogon.exe program inside the folder
- Fill in your VPS credential password into AutoLogon, then click Enable ** Everytime you change the password repeat step 5-6
- Reboot your VPS/machine to test the functionality
- Once all steps done, this will make the MetaTrader to run automatically after a reboot.