ERROR : Synchronizing Subscribed Folders Reported (Outlook)
Posted by Asilah A. on 02 February 2021 06:02 PM
Outlook was displaying a reported error that it “Cannot connect to the server. If you continue to receive this message, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP)” and cannot synchronize subscribed folders.
How to fix:
1) Navigate to File >> Options >> Advanced >> scroll down to the send/receive heading >> click on the send/receive button on the right
2) On the right hand side of the send/receive groups window that opens click on the Edit button
3) Un-check the “Get folder unread count for subscribed folders”
4) Under Received mail items, check the option “User the custom behavior defined below”
5) Click Ok and then exit out of options and perform a send/receive to test if it is now working
Note: If above steps not solving the issue, please contact provide with your public IP (IPv4) to our shift support for further checking. You may get the public IP at this link : https://www.whatismyip.com/
If you face any difficulties on the setup, please feel free to contact our support team by submitting a ticket on https://247livesupport.biz or emailing out support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.