Dynamail : How to Check Email Disk Usage Per User
Posted by Saiful M. on 05 February 2021 03:49 PM
How to check Email Disk Usage Per User
1. Login to your Dynamail interface as a user
2. Click the "Settings" link on the left-hand side navigation menu (it is an icon that looks like gears).
3. Click on "Signatures".
4. Click the "New Signatures" tab in the Signatures window.
5. To create a new signature, click "New " in the content pane toolbar and complete the appropriate fields.
6. Click the button "Save" to save your changes.
7. Go back to the "Settings" on the left-hand side navigation menu > "My Settings" > "Signatures".
8. Click the "Mappings" tab in the Signatures window to assign a recently created signature to your mailbox.
9. Click the button "Save" to save your changes.
10. You can send an email to test the signature you added.
If these steps don’t work you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org