Knowledgebase: MS Exchange
HOW TO: Setup Outlook for Exchange Online Kiosk License (POP3)
Posted by Ahmad Faez I. on 04 May 2021 04:11 PM
Note: Make sure you have the latest Windows updates for Office installed.
Note: Make sure that the user has already logged in on the Microsoft Online Portal once.
1. Close Outlook
2. Click Start in Windows
3. Click Control Panel
4. Click Mail
5. Click Show Profiles
6. Click Add and enter the name of your choice
7. Select Manually configure server settings or additional server types, click Next
8. Select POP or IMAP, click Next
9. Fill in the details of your account and click More Settings
11. Click Next and Finish
12. Select Always use this profile and select the profile you just created
13. Click Apply and OK
14. Start Outlook
15. Fill in your user name and password and click Your Outlook account had now been configured.