HOW TO: Clearing the LiteSpeed Cache Manually in cPanel
Posted by Asilah A. on 16 June 2021 03:46 PM
The LiteSpeed cache can be cleared by deleting the cache files stored in your account. To clear the cache manually, follow these steps:
1) Log in to cPanel.
2) Click on FILES section of cPanel. in the
3) Click on the text of the lscache folder in the left column of File Manager.
4) Click the button in the toolbar above the right column of File Manager.
5) Click the button in the top toolbar of File Manager.
A confirmation dialog will be displayed.
6) In the confirmation dialog, select the Skip the trash and permanently delete the files checkbox and then click the button.
Please contact us by submitting a support ticket at http://247livesupport.biz if you have any inquiries about this.