Knowledgebase: Shared Hosting
HOW TO: Clearing the LiteSpeed Cache Manually in Plesk
Posted by Asilah A. on 16 June 2021 03:54 PM
The LiteSpeed cache can be cleared by deleting the cache files stored in your account. To clear the cache manually, follow these steps:
1) Log in to Plesk.
2) Click on the File Manager.
3) In the left column of File Manager, click on the lscache folder.
4) In the headings at the top of the right column of File Manager, click the checkbox to select all the files and folders in the lscache directory.
5) In the File Manager toolbar, click the button.
A confirmation dialog box will be displayed.
6) In the confirmation dialog box, click the Yes button to confirm the deletion.
Please contact us by submitting a support ticket at http://247livesupport.biz if you have any inquiries about this.