How To: Setup Dynamail Activesync in Android
Posted by Uvaraj N. on 19 July 2021 10:32 AM
1. From the home screen, select the Applications tab (located on the bottom center of the home screen).
2. Select Email.
3. From the Set up email screen, enter your email address (email@example.com) and your password.
4. Select Manual Setup > Select Exchange Account (ActiveSync).
5. From the Exchange server settings screen, enter the following information:
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Domain/Username: NOTE: the domain is to be left blank. (e.g. email@example.com)
Password: (your password)
Exchange Server: Dynamail Server Hostname (e.g. "mail5.dynamail.asia" - refer to your Dynamail Activation Email)
Use secure connection (SSL): Checked
Accept all SSL certificates (if present): Checked
< NOTE: Some of the option above may differ according to your Android Version >
6. Select Next > Select Email Checking frequency drop-down and select your desired frequency.
7. Select Amount to synchronize drop-down and select your desired amount.
8. Select the desired account options > select Next.
9. Enter your account name (description) and outgoing message (display name).
10. Select Done.