HOW TO: Setup email signature in cPanel webmail
Posted by Asilah A. on 26 August 2021 01:58 PM
CPanel webmail can be accessed by these links:
=== ROUNDCUBE ===
1. After logging into Roundcube webmail interface, click on Settings in the upper right corner of the screen and click on Identities option.
2. Select the needed Identity (email address you would like to set up signature for):
3. You will see Signature Box, where you can create a simple text email signature.
4. Once your signature is created, do not forget to click on Save:
=== HORDE ===
1. After logging into Horde webmail interface, hover over gear icon in the upper bar of the screen:
2. After this hover over Preferences in the drop down menu and click on Mail section:
3. Then select Personal Information option:
4. Once in, scroll the page down and you will see Your Signature field, where you are able to create your signature for outgoing emails.
5. When you finish your signature, click on Save at the bottom of the page.
If you face any difficulties on the setup, please feel free to contact our support team by submitting a ticket on https://247livesupport.biz or emailing out support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.