Knowledgebase: Business Email Hosting (Dynamail)
Dynamail: FIle Storage / File Sharing
Posted by Uvaraj N. on 06 September 2021 02:26 PM
Note: Files uploaded to the server are counted toward the user's disk space allocation, so users are encouraged to delete files that are no longer used from the server when possible.
Uploading a File
Follow these steps to add a file to the storage:
1. Log in to SmarterMail as a user.
2. Click the File Storage icon.
3. Click Upload in the content pane toolbar.
4. Browse to the file and click Open.
5. A status bar will display at the bottom of the screen and will disappear after the file has been uploaded.
6. After the file has been uploaded, it will display in the content pane. Select the file and click Edit in the content pane toolbar.
7. Select the Enable public access checkbox if this file needs to be shared with other people.
8. Click Save.
*Info: When you share a file by inserting the public link to the file into an email message, the recipient will be directed to a file storage download page with instructions on how to download the file.