HOW TO: Set Two Factor Authentication in cPanel
Posted by Saiful M. on 15 November 2021 09:38 AM
This knowledgebase will guide you on how to set Two Factor Authentication onto your cPanel hosting.
Note : Shift Support/System Admin will have to enable on the server side.
1. Firstly, you will need to download and install a two-factor-authentication app onto your phone. You may refer here for app suggestion:
IOS users : https://tinyurl.com/mxu7vz3a
Android users : https://tinyurl.com/3fynm6df
2. Login to your cPanel
3. Choose Two Factor Authenticator > Click on the 'Set Up Two-Factor Authentication' button
- You will need to setup your authenticator here
- Scan the QR code using your authenticator app from our phone
- Enter the security code appeared on your phone in here
4. Click on 'Configure Two-Factor Authentication'
That is all! You are set and good to go