HOW TO: Download DNS Records via JetBackup5 in cPanel
Posted by Asilah A. on 23 March 2023 09:04 AM
1. Login into cPanel account.
2. Click on JetBackup 5 under Files section.
3. Click on DNS Zones under Restore & Download section.
4. Choose the domain that you want to download the DNS records and the backup date.
5. Click Download Selected Items to confirm download the backup date.
6. The page will redirect to Queue page. Please wait until the backup complete generated refer to status of completion.
7. Click on Downloads icon and click Download for the backup file that has been generated.
If you face any difficulties on the setup, please feel free to contact our support team by submitting a ticket on https://247livesupport.biz or emailing out support team at email@example.com.