Dynamail : How to Setup Inbox Rules
This article will provide you a step-by-step guide to a rule/rules for your mailbox so that a certain incoming email will land into a specified folder (Webmail)
1. Login to your mailbox with your email address and password.
2. Once you are in, navigate to your mailbox, and create a new folder. In this example, I will create a new folder 'Personal' under the Inbox.
3. After creating your preferred folder, select Content Filtering. It can be found under Settings (Gear Icon)
4. Here, we will proceed with creating the rule/rules. In this example, I setup a rule that will move all emails from a certain email@example.com to the Personal folder and then click Save. It should look something like this
5. Done! That is all. There are more conditions which you can explore. The steps should be similar and straight forward.
If you face any troubles, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org